Saturday, July 23, 2011

Malaysia property

I am working in a construction line. Recently I hear that many of the projects are selling hot. Some even sold out before the Architect's design come out. Developer now is selling concept instead of building. I even saw a property agent bring a cheque book come over to the sale gallery and on the spot buy more than 10 units.

I am wondering what is happening in our property market now? Is it too hot or just I have no enough money~ -_-"

my company is now handling more than 80 projects currently and yet the projects are still coming in. Do our boleh land really demand so many property? Where is the demand come from?

I am wondering what if BLR goes above 8%? How many people will die from this? However, I am hoping it will come one day, if not, I will never have a chance to buy a property.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I thought you can buy property that company launches for an employee discount :P

As long as person has holding power, the property prices will not drop at all.

Kesh said...

yup, I have the employee discount. But I think the property is over heat already, I also feel expensive even with employee price.

Today I saw some aunties holding a "property" book and discuss about property investment. It reminds me what graham said, "when a shoe boy talk about stock, it is a time to leave the market."

Blog Archive

Followers

Disclaimer:
Please note that all data given are merely blogger's opinion. It is strongly recommended that you do your own analysis and research before investing.