Friday, January 21, 2011

wow~ stocks maga sales!


KLCI index has dropped continuously two days. When will it stop? As I predict early in my early post: http://hongwei85.blogspot.com/2011/01/disposed-alam-rm-116.html
Market is going to correction soon.

But however I do not think index will be pulled back very strong, I am still bullish on the first half year, as general election is coming REAL REAL SOON and market is full of new launching projects. The rally should be continue.

TENAGA should be safe bet due to the raising of electrical bill after general election. However when is the general election and when will TENAGA raise up the charges, then this one I am not sure. But however, I believe it will happen this year.

TENAGA is trading around PE 9, for a bull market and a blue chip, this valuation is definately undervalue already.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Disclaimer:
Please note that all data given are merely blogger's opinion. It is strongly recommended that you do your own analysis and research before investing.